Monday, March 11, 2019

Best Look In Level

Hi, I'm Mel, and I'm a Covet newbie. - Well, relatively speaking, anyway. I'm level 10 and I've been playing for a couple of months. I thought I would set up a blog because I like writing about what I'm doing and there don't seem to be a lot of people outside of Facebook who are doing that regarding Covet. (Maybe I just haven't stumbled on the right places yet.)

Covet Fashion (to explain briefly for anybody who's baffled) is a mobile game which I have been describing as playing with dolls - like Barbies, or paper dolls, if you're old enough to have played with those. They give you a theme and a choice of clothing items, and you dress up your "doll" according to the theme. Then you vote on other people's choices - which is a topic I'm sure I'll come back to later.

 My sister got me interested in playing at Christmas, and I've been playing hard - and mostly with two characters - since about mid-January. I'm not clear on how many people play with two characters, because the game doesn't give you a way to. You have to have more than one account. I started out playing on my Kindle Fire first, and then made another character on my phone. The Fire is a couple of years old and super-slow. (My phone is almost two years old, for that matter, and doesn't have a lot of memory, but it's still way faster than the Fire.) I haven't taken the time yet to figure out how to get pictures off of the Fire so for now the pictures are all off of my phone.

I have had one Best Look In Level - very unexpectedly - so I thought I'd start with talking a bit about that. This was a challenge that was something about traveling with your parents to the Lantern Festival in China. Everything in Covet goes by seasons, and this was at the time when the game was changing over from Winter 2018 to Spring 2019, so you could use clothes from either season. I can't remember whether I had any spring clothes yet at the time, but I remembered these Yumi Kim floral pieces that I had from Winter and I thought they looked very appropriate. (This looks like the real-life dress.)


For the record, here's the message I got:

Added: I forgot to say that I did not get a perfect score on this. I got a 4.82 on the voting (5 is perfect) and I got all the bonuses, so it was a good score, but not terribly near being perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment