Friday, March 29, 2019

Spider-woman

Here's a rare (so far, at least) picture from my second account - this challenge is called Bite of the Black Widow:
I was poking around looking to see if anybody had a certain spidery-looking Covet Collection vest that I could borrow, and I didn't find that, but I found this one instead, which is just about as good. I put it over the red dress because it didn't show up well over black. (I tried it over various other colors and this was the one I liked the best.) This piece is from Bao Tranchi.

Oh, and this hair accessory is called the Zodiack Crown. I bought it when they were having a hair accessory sale a week or so ago. I wasn't sure if I would like it but I do - it works for things like dark sorceresses (which is what this one is supposed to be) but it also looks kind of like horns. So it's more versatile than I thought it would be.


Now that I've figured out how to get pictures off of my tablet, that gives me more looks to pick from to show here. Most of the time I do different looks on the two different accounts, partly to see which scores the best. I'm getting better at predicting that but it still surprises me once in a while. I need to pick out some low-scoring things to talk about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment